|The Canine Stability Center
at Paw It Forward Dog Training, LLC
917 River Road
Schenectady, NY 12306
Welcome to Paw It Forward Dog Training, LLC. Your dogs are important to us! We are here to teach you, the dog owner, simple
and effective techniques to help improve your dog's behavior. Our unique Pure Synergy training program covers all aspects of
training and relationship building utilizing our Siberian huskies and our exclusive working dog pack. The program includes the
components your dogs needs. This may include day training with the pack, private training, doggie daycare and/or group classes
To have a good relationship with your dog:
1. Your dog must trust you, without trust your dog will not take direction from you.
2. Your dog needs to "be a dog" not a robot, learn how a balanced pack of dogs can help your dog learn in their own language.
3. .Learn to speak their language. Communicate clearly and they will naturally follow.
4. Your dog needs exercise, both mental and physical. An over excited dog cannot take direction from you, a calm dog can....it's that simple.
5. Teach your dog some basic obedience the right way, using your dog's natural drives to "want" to work with you. Forcing a dog
to perform a command does not accomplish what you think. You reward a state of mind, not the behavior.
6. Reward and create a "calm state of mind". Dogs live in world of over excitement, this is not healthy nor happy for your dog.
Our Pure Synergy Model includes education for the humans, 2 levels of group classes, and pack rehabilitation and doggie daycare. We are
more than your average obedience trainers. We speak dog.
To learn more about Pack Rehabilitation, click here: Pure Synergy: Pack Rehabilitation Program
|Full Service Dog Training & Behavior Modification